Thank you to all of the folks taking a part in the iOS beta test phase.If you’d like to join, please fill out this form.
I’m very happy to be able to implement a couple of your suggestions with this release, as well as do a little housekeeping:
- New Features
- Added ability to create multiple station profiles and switch between them while in the Logger
- After entering a callsign in a form, a toast will appear with Station Information
- POTA form persists park name, freq, band, and mode between sessions
- Bug Fixes
- Duplicate entries are now only marked if the callsign, mode, and date match (Thanks, CU3HY!)
- POTA form now populates ‘POTA’ in the
my_sigfield when exporting ADI file
Instant QTH Information
Typing a callsign into the filed and pressing tab, or moving to another field will immediately query QRZ to let you know who you’re contacting. Thanks to KD2E the suggestion!
You can now create multiple station profiles, and switch between them while in a log. Thanks to W8ATM for the suggestion!