Some releases aren’t sexy. This is one of those. One new feature, some bug fixes, and a few quality of life improvements!
- Entering multiple parks in the ‘Their Parks’ field will create a QSO for each park
- Added FT8, SSTV, C4FM, JS8, FT4, DSTAR, and Digital Voice to the Modes dropdown
- RST, Frequency, and Time fields will present the iOS keyboard with the numbers top bar
- A couple of more mixes for mobile layouts
- Fixed incorrectly marked duplicate QSOs
- Comments are no longer persisted between QSOs
- Initial load screen actually loads now.
- Clicking the HAMRS icon will no longer navigate to a blank white screen
Handling multiple Park to Park
The ‘Their Park’ field on the POTA form will now accept multiple parks, separated by commas, and create a new QSO for each entry.